1. After-sales service protocol
Warranty: All the products offered in ElegaTrend from the BigBuy catalogue have a 1-year warranty according to European law which only covers any manufacturing defects the product may have.
- ElegaTrendwill not accept any delivery without prior authorisation, by the After Sales Service.
- Once the product defect has been confirmed by the ASS, a refund will be made to the customer.
- If the product presented as defective has no real defect, ElegaTrendwill notify the Custimer that no refund will be given. This notification will remain stored for 3 days awaiting confirmation from the Customer as to whether they want to take the product back, once payment of corresponding postage has been made, or whether they want to relinquish it. After this period of time, the Customer will lose the right to any claim.
- The guarantee will become automatically invalid in the following cases:
- When there is loss or falsification of any of the manufacturer’s control labels and/or of the distribution chain intermediaries and/or ElegaTrend.
- When the cause of the damage or fault is due to incorrect use, not following the instructions in the accompanying manual, accidents, inappropriate use, knocks, breakages, accidents or breakdowns produced by other causes which are not attributable to normal conditions of use.
- When repairs are carried out due to lack of maintenance, adjustment, inspection and cleaning.
- When used in unsuitable environments (ie., dusty, exposed to direct sunlight, vibrations, extreme temperatures [below 5ºC and above 40ºC], extremes of humidity [below 10% and above 95%], and when using power outlets without earthing, or without protection against electrical surges).
- When the installed software is used inappropriately, or illegal software is used.
- When damage is caused as a consequence of a virus or computer attack.
- When the existing life cycle is shorter than the established guarantee.
- Shipments: the final customer has 48 hours to report possible incidents to the distributor.
2. How should you proceed when receiving a shipment?
All our items leave the warehouse with the packaging in perfect condition.
The first thing you should do is check that the number of received packages matches those sent. Second, inspect each package externally with great care in order to see if there are any signs of it having been hit or mishandled, such as bumps, dents, holes, boxes in poor condition, courier seals or any sign that may lead to suspect that the goods may be damaged. It is mandatory to leave a note and signature on the courier's delivery note, either on paper or digital support (PDA), "PACKAGE VISIBLY DAMAGED" if these signs are present. Not signing a package as VISIBLY DAMAGED and then presenting images that show visible damage to it will mean the incident will automatically be rejected.
If necessary, you need to contact us to open an aftersales query within 48 hours from the delivery.
3. What can I do in case of an incident? (Broken during transportation, wrong product, some products missing, pieces missing)
Customer will have up to 48 hours from receipt of his order to contact us to open an incident from through the Contact Us link. After this period, we can no longer claim transport insurance and our system will not allow you to open the incident.
- Order not Received , for inquiries about shipments that have not yet been received or for shipments in which you have not received all the packages sent (partial receipt).
- Order Received , to report incidents after receiving all the packages of your order. You must provide all the required documents as requested. Sending incorrect or inaccurate documents, or not sending them, will invalidate the possibility of any claim and will result in the cancellation of the incident.
As a seller, you must make the preliminary inquiries with your client and receive all the required information in order to correctly complete the incident. You can find all the information requested in the packing list that is attached in all our shipments.
You will need to provide a clear explanation with as much detail as possible in the Comments field. You must also add the requested images of the object of the claim in the attachments.